Professional Vision Timonium & Carney are happy to announce that we are opened back up to see patients!!!! We have limited hours Mon through Friday from 10am-4pm, where at this time, all visits to the office are by appointment only. We can’t wait to see you!
Please check back for updates. You can also reach us with any appointment request, questions, or orders at https://www.professionalvision.com/contact-us/contact-form/
How is our office keeping patients safe?
We are following CDC (Centers for Disease Control), AOA (American Optometric Association), & other state regulatory agency guidelines daily for the safest patient protocols. We have adjusted many things in the office to help provide the cleanest, safest environment for patients and staff. Some of those include:
- Monitoring temperatures of patients and staff prior to entering the office.
- **Any Patients will need to reschedule if: experiencing Respiratory Issues/Flu-like symptoms, shortness of breath, severe aches, has tested positive for COVID-19 or exposed to anyone that has tested positive. Please call if you have questions.
- Reduced our schedule to limit the amount of people in the office.
- Allowing only one guest for patients with special needs or for pediatric patients. Otherwise, we are requiring patients to enter the office alone.
- Reconfigured waiting rooms for maximum space between patients.
- Increased our frequency of medical grade cleansing of our office furniture and equipment.
- Offering telemedicine appointments for patients who can’t make it to the office, if possible.
- Removed all literature in the office to reduce spread of any bacteria or virus.
- 6ft markers throughout the office to promote social distancing.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Requiring all patients to wear a mask during their visit.
- Virtual waiting rooms to reduce the number of people in the office waiting room (when applicable).
- Curbside pickup & dispensing for glasses, contacts, & repairs
Thank you & be safe!
The Professional Vision Team